Payday Loan Help
Payday Loan Help | Speedy Cash
Looking for help with payday loans? Whether this is your first time applying, or if you’re simply interested in learning more about your financial options, you may have a few questions about how Speedy Cash works. It pays to be well-informed before making a decision about any financial matters, which is why Speedy Cash is committed to providing our customers with as much payday loan information as possible. We believe in providing honest, easily-accessible answers to help you borrow responsibly.
Here, you will find lots of payday loan information. We tell you what you need to apply, how the payday loan process works, and how to repay, among other things. Use these frequently asked questions as a learning tool before taking the next steps toward applying for your first payday loan.
If you need payday loan help and don’t see an answer to your question here on our FAQ page, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Visit one of our 20 Locations!
You can find 20 conveniently placed Speedy Cash locations throughout B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia. Service is available Monday – Saturday at all locations, and select locations are open on Sunday –please contact your nearest location to confirm.
In-Store Frequently Asked Questions
Borrowing Online Frequently Asked Questions
- In British Columbia, we charge $17 for every $100 you borrow, paid back on your new pay date. In Saskatchewan, we charge $23 for every $100 you borrow, paid back on your new pay date. In Alberta, we charge $15 for every $100 you borrow, paid back on your new pay date. In Nova Scotia, we charge $22 for every $100 you borrow, paid back on your new pay date.
- Yes, we call your employer to verify your employment; however, to protect your privacy, we will not divulge that we are calling from Speedy Cash.
- Speedy Cash provides flexible loans around the clock. We have a 24 hour application process and online support during regular business hours. We’re here to help solve urgent and short term financial setbacks. We’re more convenient than other online lenders because there’s no paperwork or hanging on the phone — the entire lending service is online! It’s straightforward to submit an application, and if you’re approved, you can have the money in your account within one business day.
- We do not do a credit check however we do use Trans Union to verify identification. This will leave a soft inquiry on the bureau which does not affect your score and is not visible to other credit grantors.
What are the ways that I can receive my money?
- The actual time to receive funds once your loan has been approved will depend on your financial institution, although typical transfer times vary from 1 hour to the next business day, depending on your preferred funding method. If your funds take more than two business days, feel free to contact us to discuss arrangements, or you may want to check directly with your bank or credit union for any more specific information they can provide regarding online transfers.
How do I update personal information that has already been provided in the online application process?
- Your personal contact and banking information can be updated anytime in the secure My Account section of our Borrow Online webpage. Simply log in to your account with your existing username and password and select Edit.