We are serious about protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a Speedy Cash customer.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the Speedy Cash program. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Speedy Cash. “Our site” means Speedy Cash.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Speedy Cash via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Speedy Cash and Speedy Cash shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
Our website may contain links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
What Information We Collect From Our Website
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access and
- the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Speedy Cash via e-mail.
How We Use That Information
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for credit;
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest;
- Sharing with other companies or their agents and authorized dealers, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive in our sole judgment.
If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact us. In order to ensure that we are lending responsibly we, or our partners, may access a credit bureau file information on the applicant. As a result, an inquiry may appear on your credit report. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to be placed on a “do not contact” list for future marketing text or email messages by clicking on any message with a “remove” in the subject line or body of the message.
We Do Not Intend To Collect Data From Children
The information and services provided us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old, or under 19 years old in BC). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Speedy Cash.
Our Right To Contact You
Our Right To Change