COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) Information Pertaining to Speedy Cash:
With some growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), we would like to provide you with updates here, and our commitment to customers moving forward during this time. The health, safety and well-being of our employees and customers is one of our top priorities. We are also committed to providing comfortable, easy, and safe borrowing options for all of our customers, when they need it.
We’re happy to inform you that MOST Speedy Cash branches are still open for business, although many of our stores are experiencing MODIFIED HOURS. Please call your local Speedy Cash branch to confirm open times. Click HERE for store contact information.
For stores that remain open, we have several measures in place to ensure your safety, including:
- Using a glass barrier between employees and customers. This provides appropriate social distances for germs not to spread.
- Having a maximum capacity of 5 customers in our stores at any given time.
- Using every-other wicket in our stores to comply with proper social distancing.
- Offering Email Money Transfers at the store level, which offers less money-handling for yourself and our staff. Please inquire about this option during your visit to your local Speedy Cash.
- Offering hand sanitizer at our wickets, and cleaning commonly touched surfaces often.
- Providing easy online borrowing, via our website at www.speedycash.ca/borrow-now. This service allows you to borrow directly from the comfort of your home.
Are you a Speedy Cash customer whose finances have been directly impacted by COVID-19? If so, we’re happy to discuss our new Deferral Program with you. We want to work with you to ensure you have the funds you need. Qualified customers may take advantage of deferring their loan during this time. To learn more, please call your local Speedy Cash store. For contact information of local branches, please click HERE.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the funds you need, even during this time. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!