Work within a store environment to deliver amazing face-to-face customer service to our new and long-term customers. Click below to learn more about location and opportunities!
You are a Champion of Change; you will help motivate the team to increase sales, minimize bad debt and adapt to the ever changing regulatory environment. You have a strong sense of curiosity and have a passion for learning; you are proactive and look for ways to be more efficient in your day to day work. You inspire your teammates with your innovative and resourceful way of thinking.
Your extensive knowledge of computers, attention to detail and exceptional organization skills will ensure that the day to day operations of the department run smoothly. You can work independently as you pursue excellence while taking pride in your achievements, supporting company initiatives and directing the work that needs to be done in the department.
Employee Type: Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
Locations Currently Hiring:
|Saskatchewan:||Prince Albert, North Battleford|
|Nova Scotia:||New Glasgow|
Hourly Wage: Salary to Commensurate with Experience
Close Date: Open Until Filled
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service through email and telephone communication.
- Reviewing and qualifying electronic loan applications.
- Managing your personal queue of existing and new customers.
- Collecting on delinquent accounts in the interest of minimizing bad debt.
- Assisting in the setting and achieving of sale goals.
- Balancing daily transactions.
- Performing all daily operations of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within established agency policies andprocedures.
- Demonstrated ability in written, oral and interpersonal communication skills inEnglish.
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID.
- Clean Criminal Record.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.