Work with our Online Lending team to deliver amazing customer service to our customers across Canada.
You are a Champion of Change; you will help motivate the team to increase sales, minimize bad debt and adapt to the ever-changing regulatory environment. You have a strong sense of curiosity and a passion for learning; you are proactive and look for ways to be more efficient in your day-to-day work. You inspire your teammates with your innovative and resourceful way of thinking.
Your extensive knowledge of computers, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills will ensure that the day-to-day operations of the department run smoothly. You can work independently as you pursue excellence while taking pride in your achievements, supporting company initiatives, and directing the work that needs to be done in the department.
Employee Type: Full-Time Opportunities
Locations Currently Hiring:
|No Job Vacancies||N/A|
Hourly Wage: Salary to Commensurate with Experience
Close Date: N/A
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service through email and telephone communication.
- Reviewing and qualifying electronic loan applications.
- Managing your personal queue of existing and new customers.
- Collecting on delinquent accounts in the interest of minimizing bad debt.
- Assisting in the setting and achieving of sale goals.
- Balancing daily transactions.
- Performing all daily operations of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within established agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability in written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID.
- Clean Criminal Record.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.